Elder Services, Inc.
FL LICENSE # 232091
"Trusted care to keep you safe at home"
386 - 427 - CARE (2273)
The Continuing Care group provides a range of services including companionship, light housekeeping, medication reminders, bill paying, errands and more when family or friends aren't able to help, Continuing Care can.
- Are you concerned about an elderly family member being home alone?
- Does your parent prefer to live at home rather than in an assisted living facility?
- Are you concerned and need assistance caring for your aging loved one?
- If you, an elderly loved one, or your parents have reached the time in life when they need a little extra care, and you don't want them to live alone or in an instituation such as an assited living facility or nursing home, that's the time when Continuing Care Elder Services, Inc. can help.
- Should full home health nursing services or assisted living placement become necessary, we can refer you to an appropriate agency.
- Continuing Care provides a quality alternative to an assisted living facility or other institutional care or cost-prohibitive private duty nurses with affordable live-in or hourly companions.
- Our companions handle the daily tasks of cooking, cleaning, and general household chores as well as offering companionship.
© Continuing Care Elder Services, Inc.